Contact a Houston Community Property Attorney

If you are facing a divorce, you will probably start discussing the division of your community property. If this is the case (or if it soon will be), you need an attorney that has experience in property division. It is important to understand the differences between community property and separate property according to Texas laws. Houston divorce lawyer John K. Grubb is here to thoroughly explain your options and to aggressively fight for you in court.

Please call our firm today to discuss your divorce and the division of your property.

John K. Grubb & Associates, PC
5005 Riverway Drive
Suite 450
Houston, Texas 77056

Phone: 713-877-8800
Fax: 713-877-1229

Comments are closed.